This post is also available in: Italiano
The bureaucracy of the wedding is perhaps the least romantic element of the entire organization of the event, indeed, sometimes it can be a problem if you do not know perfectly the process to follow in order to obtain all the necessary documents and certificates in time.
My job is to help the newlyweds to deal with all the paperwork and to answer the most frequent questions that arise in this phase, such as:
- – what kind of ceremony to choose? Religious or civil ceremony?
- How long does the premarital course last?
- How long before should publications be posted?
- Can an outdoor wedding be celebrated? What are the municipal houses recognized by the chosen municipality?
- What is the procedure to follow for a wedding in Italy, if you are not an Italian citizen?
With my support, bureaucracy will no longer be a problem and the organization of the wedding will be quick and easy.